Our church is at the heart of the community, occupying a central site in the village of Kirkton of Auchterhouse and being central to the lives of many people as it has been for over 7 centuries.
The church offers something for all: -
- A regular Sunday service which is attended by children who can stay or go out to a junior church or crèche.
- Auchterhouse Junior Church
- A monthly Guild
- Sidlaw Regnal Circle
Please feel free to come and join us in worship. Discover the value of Christian teaching and Christian living for yourself. We aim to serve our Lord and Master Jesus Christ to the best of our ability.
- Palm Sunday
- Maunday Thursday - Communion
- Good Friday
- Easter Sunday Outdoor Service
- Easter Sunday Indoor Service, Children welcome – enter the decorated egg competition
- Christmas Eve Services
Sidlaw Churches consist of Auchterhouse, linked with Monikie & Newbigging and Murroes & Tealing.
Sunday Worship times are:
- 1st and 3rd Sundays of the month 11am
- 2nd and 4th Sundays 9.30am
- If a 5th Sunday in the month, a joint service is held in Tealing Hall, Inveraldie, at 10am
A warm welcome is given to everyone, especially those new to the area or visiting. Do come and join us, our members make up a friendly congregation in which there is every opportunity to take part.
Rev Jean d Villiers
Jean is happy to be contacted for Weddings, Baptisms, Funerals or a confidential chat.
Session Clerk: Elizabeth Millar, North Balluderon Farm, 380219
Treasurer: Garry Stewart, Drummuir, Piper’s Way, 320339
Fabric: Andrew Barr, Castle Ridge, Kingswell Road, Longforgan, 361221
Eva Bell, Garden of Gray, Liff
Sally Clark, Moorlands, The Brae
Margaret Dewar, Emmock Farm
Neil Dewar, Emmock Farm
Graeme Leese, The Ghyll, Old Whisky Road
Elizabeth Millar, North Balluderon Farm
Sandra Murray, Quarry Cottage, Tealing Road
Irene Spalding, Ashintully, Kirkton of Auchterhouse
Garry Stewart, Drummuir, Piper’s Way
Robert Wallace, Castle of Strathmartine Farm
The church website at www.sidlawchurches.com gives much more detail and a history of the church from 1275.